We Want To Meet Your Child
Ahazaza has an open admissions policy. We accept students from all backgrounds and all ages between 3-11.
For more detailed information on the admissions process, to arrange a tour to our school campus or to apply for a scholarship, please contact Ahazaza’s Secretary of Admissions in the front office:
Mr. Flavien at email@example.com or +250781739397.
We offer full and partial scholarships to approximately 25% of our students. To learn more about our scholarship program, please contact the Admissions Secretary
Please note that many schools use different systems for labeling classes/grades. Ahazaza will evaluate all new pupils to make sure they start in the correct class for their age. If possible, when applying, please provide us with a copy of your child’s latest report card from the previous school and any other relevant information.
Download Our Application Form Here:
We’ll also need:
• Copy of child vaccination card or birth certificate or passport page showing personal details
• Copies of parents’ IDs or passport pages showing personal details.
• One passport size photograph and one ordinary photo.
• A report card if is coming from another school.
• Any additional personal/confidential information about the child or his/her family (if this affects his/her studies)
Student enrolment form
We shall process your admission and update you with our final decision within 30 days of receiving payment and all documentation.